The HI782 Marine Nitrate High Range Colorimeter is specifically designed to quickly and accurately determine high levels of nitrate for saltwater aquariums and marine applications. With a digital read out, there is no more struggling to determine colors visually.
Nitrate is the final step in the Nitrogen cycle. Excessive amounts of nitrates in saltwater aquariums facilitate the growth of undesirable organisms such as algae and dinoflagellates. The HI782 is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure nitrate from 0.0 to 75.0 ppm (as NO3–) in your saltwater aquarium.
- Measurements with a range up to 75.0ppm
- Less complex laboratory grade accuracy - Requires only 1 reagent
- For use with saltwater samples
- More accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- No errors with a digital readout
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology applications
Range: 0.0 to 75.0 ppm (as NO3–)
Resolution: 0.1 ppm
Accuracy: ±2.0 ppm ±5% of reading @ 25 °C (77 °F)
Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector: Silicon photocell
Method: Zinc reduction method. The reaction between nitrate and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample. This checker has been developed to work with seawater samples.
Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Dimensions: 86.0 x 61.0 x 37.5 mm (3.4 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
Weight: 64 g (2.3 oz)
Need More Reagent? Click Here: HI782-25 Nitrate High Range Checker Reagents (25 Tests)
Instruction Manual: Click Here