Aqua UV Sterilizers emit ultraviolet light which alters or disrupts the DNA or RNA of single celled organisms. UV Sterilizers are a proven ultraviolet water purification system for controlling algae, bacteria, and protozoa without any harmful residuals. The UV Sterilizer controls the spread of fish disease, viruses, and other harmful pathogens, as well as keeping your water clear by destroying free floating algae.
- Clear Quartz Cap - Visually see if lamp is on
- 1/2" Inlet Barb - Easily connect any 1/2" vinyl tubing
- Hanging Outlet Spout - Hang on sump/aquarium for quick installation
Suggested Aquarium Size
Saltwater Sterilization: Up to 75 gallons
Freshwater Sterilization: Up to 500 gallons
Freshwater Clarification: Up to 2000 gallons
Suggested Flow Rates
Saltwater Reef: 466 - 700 gallons per hour
Saltwater Fish Only: 233 - 350 gallons per hour
Freshwater Sterilization: 700 gallons per hour
Freshwater Clarification: 1500 - 1800 gallons per hour
Dimensions: 12.5" L x 2.75" W x 4" H
Input: 1/2" Barb
Output: Hanger Spout
Power Consumption: 15 Watt
Instruction Manual: Click Here
Lamp & Quartz Sleeve Maintenance
Lamp replacement recommended once per year.
Quartz sleeve replacement recommended once per year due to mineral build up.
- 1x 15 Watt Advantage UV Sterilizer Black Body
- 1x 15 Watt Advantage UV Lamp
- 1x 15 Watt Advantage UV Power Supply