Waterbox REEF systems provide hobbyist a customizable foundation to design their dream aquarium. At its core each Waterbox REEF system is the same, however when the owner brings it to life, not a single Waterbox is the same.
Click Here for complete Technical Specifications
- Starphire Ultra-Clear Glass - 60.5" Length x 25.3" Width x 21.7" Height
- Aquarium Water Volume - 130.5 Gallons
- Full Glass Sump - Sump Water Volume 37.1 Gallons
- Removable Refugium Baffle - Provides the option to utilize a refugium for nutrient export.
- External Glass Evaporation Reservoir - 10.9 gallon reservoir, dedicated for use with an auto top-off controller.
- Full Glass Overflow - Overflow boxes are constructed entirely of glass with water-etched weir teeth.
- Check Valve - Designed to eliminate back-siphoning, in the event of a power failure.
- Dual Adjustable Return Nozzles - Features dual adjustable return nozzles for precise water agitation.
- Self-Leveling Mat - Includes a pre-seated, self-leveling foam mat, which keeps your Aquarium & Sump level on uneven surfaces and reduces tension on the glass.
- Leveling Feet - Leveling feet to provide long-lasting support and stability.
- Precision Gate Valve - Controls the flow through the drains, ensuring quiet operation.
- Safety Drain - Diverts water into the filtration compartment preventing an overflow, in the event of a clog.
- Dual Manifold - Additional valves available for optional equipment.
- Flexible Return Line - Accommodates your choice of return pump by using a flexible hose.
- Ready to Assemble Plumbing - Includes easy to assemble quick connect plumbing.
- Filter Socks & Silencer - Includes two 7" filter socks.
- UV Coated Plywood Cabinetry
- Starphire Aquarium
- Glass Sump
- External Glass Evaporation Reservoir For RO/DI
- UV Coated Cabinet
- Plumbing Assembly