The Neptune Systems Apex Wi-Fi controller is an advanced aquarium controller that combines hardware control and monitoring with Apex Fusion. Apex Fusion is a cloud-based software that communicates directly with your aquarium. Apex Fusion monitors and regulates the salinity, pH, ORP probes, temp and more all through Wi-Fi connection.
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
Monitor and Control
- Individual Outlet Power Consumption
- 24vdc Accessories
- WAV Pumps
- 1x Apex Wifi Control Head Unit
- 1x Energy Bar 832
- 1x Temperature Probe
- 1x Lab Grade Double Junction ph Probe
- 1x pH Calibration Solutions
- 1x 6ft Aquabus Cable